A Merit Received From One Of Your Peers
Yesterday we received the prestigious “Liebster Blog Award” from Laura, one of our blogger peers at http://cooktolove.com/about/ . Thank you Laura, this was totally unexpected!!
Should you check out her amazing gluten-free recipe blog, you’ll find it to be filled with lots of soul satisfying, healthy goodness. Don’t believe us, just follow the link, and decide for yourself!
This award we’ve discovered is given to bloggers who inspire you and have less than 200 followers. The Liebster Award takes its name from the German word meaning ‘Beloved, Dearest or Favorite’. It’s only our second week, so we’re honored to have received this award. As part of the tradition this must now be passed along to 5 bloggers that have motivated and inspired us in some way. Difficult task since we enjoy so many of our interactions…
To accept the award you must:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value (It’s a great way to get to word out there about other blogs, so we’re in!!)
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have received this award.
We would like to pass on this honor to the following five blogs:
1. Fit Recovery – This blog is run by bgddyjim and he is a kindred spirit. I love to read this blog for tips on exercise as well as motivation.
2. Dino Gears – I am a huge anime and video game fan. This blog is great for both.
3. Muscle Up: Gluten and Dairy Free – This blog belongs to 17yr old Spencer. Don’t let the age fool you, he’s well versed in all things gluten-free, bodybuilding, nutrient/supplement and teen related!!
4. A Life Revived – A blogger with a personal touch. She leads without knowing, and we appreciate her for that. She’s a woman of substance, don’t underestimate her determination. We certainly want her in our corner!!
5. eggkinsdiet – Just an absolute delight! Motivation, inspiration, and team spirit!! If you’re not already following you certainly should be.
Have an amazing day all, and thank you for the constant motivation and inspiration.