Top 4 reasons why these blueberry pomegranate popsicles ROCK:
1. It just takes 3 ingredients to make them.
2. These 3 ingredients each happen to be “superfoods” that are packed with nutrients upon nutrients!
3. They take about 1 minute to make and another minute or two to pour into cups and freeze. Easy peasy!
4. Their flavor is perfect – slightly sweet, slightly tangy, slightly creamy.
Cheers to great snacks that you can feel great about enjoying and sharing with those you love!
- 1 (8 oz.) bottle of POM pomegranate juice
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, plus some extras for “garnish” if you’d like
- 1 (6 oz.) container plain Greek yogurt
Combine all ingredients in a blender, and pulse until combined. Pour the mixture into Popsicle molds or Dixie cups, add Popsicle sticks (and some extra berries for “garnish” if you’d like), and then freeze until frozen.
This mixture was thick enough for the Popsicle stands to stay in place. But if they do start to fall over, just cut a small slit in a square of wax paper, thread the Popsicle stick through it, and then place on top of the Dixie cup. Remove wax paper once the Popsicles are frozen.
If you don’t like pulp in your Popsicle, you’re welcome to strain the mixture of the blueberry pulp before freezing!
Your friends from Socially Fit.